HOA LU - MUA CAVE - TAM COC 1 DAY LUXURY TOUR
Start date: Daily
Ninh Binh is a must visit in the north of Viet Nam with out standing beauty natural with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Ha Long Bay. It is true that Hoa Lu - Mua cave - Tam Coc is often referred to as the Ha Long Bay on land... The 1 day trip to Ninh Binh is best choice for any tourist who has not much time in the northern Vietnam.
- 7h30-8h00: NinhBinh Excursion Luxury’s tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
- 16h45: Says good bye NinhBinh
- 18h45: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
Included: Full transfers by luxury Limousine, entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, personal expenses.
Bring your shoes, hat, insect repellent, sun-block..